Wednesday 11 April 2012

Blue Steel *makep Look*

Hullo Thar
Todays look Was supposed to be just blue, but when it was finished it looked grey .. oops.
It's very in line with my mood today, yeah... a bit dull lol but still colorful in general ha!
I used as many highstreet makeup products as i could so that more people could do the look!
So its allot less dramatic and in your face as the previous looks I have posted so I hope you like it and let me know what you think!


The blue color didnt come out as I wanted it to in the pictures though it was really blue in person XD
Sorry if the pictures are too bright I just couldnt get a decent shot without it being glary!





Products used:

Eyes:
Sleek The Original Palette (black ,dark blue and lighter blue)
Barry M Kohl Pencil (1 / black)
Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Eyeliner (01/Black)
Barry M Dazzle Dust (8)
Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara (Intense Black) 

Optional: Urban decay Primer Potion (eden)


Rest of my face:
the same as in my previous posts ^_^


so just do your normal foundation foutine if you use any ^_^


I am finding the prices for the products i used that are avaliable from the highstreet so you can get an idea of what the items this look uses incase you wanted to try it out!
i just went on superdrugs website to get a rough idea, and this DOESN'T include any offers they have going!

Barry M Kohl £2.99
Barry M Dazzle Dust £4.59
Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara £8.19
Sleek The Original Palette £6.49 (amazing value for money and awesome quality in all palettes)
Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Eyeliner £7.99


So I really hope you enjoy and let me know what you think and any ideas you can think of!

Becky X

No comments:

Post a Comment