Friday 6 April 2012

Little Jem *Review*

A week ago I went shopping for makeup but just went for anything I liked the look of after finding nothing I really liked I saw some Barry M brushes.
I had walked past them a few times dismissing them until i saw a little eyeliner brush for £2.99 and c
ouldnt resist getting it!
And it turns out it's the best decision I made of the day.

it is an incredible brush and is a bargain!
the brush is BRIGHT turquoise and has black bristles, the overall quality if it is actually really good, and it is brilliant at its job.
The brush itself is an angled liner brush and its tiny!
It allowed me to do not only a nice thick line but also tiny delicate detailed lines too.

overall I adore this brush and would recomend you get one yourself!
And for £2.99 its an awesome price
its avaliable from superdrug along with others from the same collection that I will be buying as soon as I can!


*hugs* Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment