Saturday 7 April 2012

Vampesque *makeup look*


 After playing around with my makeup for quite literally hours I decided to actually create a look, it definately looks vampy and the contact lenses add to the eerie feel I think, 

 

I love red as you may be able to tell from my hair, and I have an abundance of red eyeshadows and such so i just went mad with them and had no real direction on what i wanted.

The contact lenses I feel really finished off the look for me I think they look amazing and I adore the etheral look for eyes!


So for the products I used,
for my eyes there is:
*Mac Paint pot Soft Ochre
*Sugarpill loose shadow in Asylum
*sugarpill pressed shadow in Tako, Love+ and Bulletproof
*Maybelline Eyestudio gel eyeliner 
*Rimmel sexy curves mascara
for the lips:
*Sleek True color lipstick in cranberry (christmas limited edition sorry)
*lipcote!
and for my face:
*Body Shop extra virgin minerals loose powder foundation
*Collection 2000 concealer
*Sleek Blusher Fenberry (same christmas limited edition)

So overall im soo pleased looks allot nicer in person as my camera skills seem to be failing me today ^_^

i hope you like it and if you have any questions let me know and ill be happy to awnser ^_^


Becky *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment