Friday 27 April 2012

Eau La La Liner Rainbow *Review + Makeup Look*

I adore Rainbows and bright colors, so when Sleek came out with thier new eau La La Liners i knew i needed them in my makeup box, they have 20 colors avaliable, and i splurged out on 7 of them i went slightly mad when i got in there, and as they had only just been put out there werent any open ones to test so i had to wing it, though i am VERY happy with them with only a few complaints which i will explain later.

The colors i bought were:
1*white noise (matte white)
2*Canary yellow (matte mid toned bright yellow)
3*Pumpkin (matte mid toned bright orange)
4*Moulin \Rouge (matte mid toned red)
5*Rasin (matte deep red toned purple)
6*Tonic (matte with slight shimmer forest green)
7*Cobalt Blue (matte sky blue)




As you can see from the swatch picture these are VERY pigmented and I have to admit that picture is almopst the exact color they are in person apart from the green which is slightly more greeny (camera made it go blueish.) the packaging is nice too ^_^



Pro's:
.Good value for money £3.99 each compared to a mac pencil which is £14 admitidley they have the more muted everyday colors but thats why i adore these because they are so bright!
.very long lasting and they will NOT budge they only started to smudge when i rubbed my hand franticly, and when i tried to wash them with water they stayed beautifully.
.waterproof, as i said just, they dont move XD




Con's:
.they are a bit waxy which can make applying them a bit awkward until they soften up a little.
.when i opened mine the ends often snapped off and the red in particular still does and sharpening them is a nightmare as the pencils body material is plastic from what I can tell but with a bit of work you can get them sharpened up nicely. but be warned they are a CHORE to sharpen sometimes which really annoys me >_>
.color choices, as much as I adore the color choices I wish there where some more, like bright green and royal blue or lavendar and really bright purple but hey maybe one day they will as they are still new.




The Look I Created

Rainbow liner








Eyes:
all sleek liners mentioned
Mac bare study paint pot (as a lid base)

I wore this look the next day and it has so far lasted all day with little wear, again I'm extremely impressed!


Overall I adore these liners and am using them allot since I got them and will be buying more unfortunately for my wallet lol


I really suggest you try them out and I bought the black one and another blue after I originally started this post so I will be doing a review and test on the black as black never lasts on me so this will be interesting XD


Becky xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment