Friday 13 April 2012

Fiance does my makeup *makeup look*

A few months back i saw a video on youtube of a boyfriend doing his girlfriends makeup, and  I promised my fiance I would let him do mine some day, well today was that day.........

 So at this point honestly I thought wow okay he is doing well ....... I thought too soon XD
 He found my non neutral eyeshadows >_>  and yes that is the brightest blush i own plastered across my cheeks ^_^ with a choice of a few nice normal ones he went with that XD
 He also found my glitter eyeliner XD and decided it would look better all over the eye
 To be honest I'm proud of him, first time doing makeup and my skin looked alright... might need to restrain the all over eyeshadow look though ;)
Awww bless him he is so proud of himself XD mr gingey ^_^



Products used:

No idea XD i had my eyes closed half the time hahaha and he has no idea anyway,
 lets just say ALL OF THEM!


I hope you liked this, it's just a bit of fun XD

Becky X

No comments:

Post a Comment