Tuesday 10 April 2012

Zombie Caterpillar *Makeup Look*

Name courtesy of my lovely fiance and a zomie tweak from me hehe .
this was also supposed to be posted yesterday.. oops i pressed save not post XD
 So after feeling rotten all day I decided to brighten my mood with some lovely bright colors!
I know this wont be to many peoples tastes and wouldnt be worn out my many thogh I would, but I do hope you like it and I tried to find the closest dupes of colors used I could so you can get a similar look from boots and superdrugs for UK folks ^_^

 As You Can see NOT a look for the faint hearted

Products used:


Eye primers:
Urban Decay Primer potion (eden)
NYX jumbo eye pencil (milk)

Eye:
Sugarpill Loose eyeshadow (Absinthe)
Sugarpill Pressed eyeshadow (Bulletproof, poison plum, tako)
Illamasqua Sealing Gel
Barry M Dazzle Dust (95)
Glamour Doll Eyes (dinospotz)
Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara



(cheaper close-ish dupes)
Bulletproof - Sleek Eye Dust (drama)
Poison Plum - Barry M Dazzle Dust (99 or 66 difficult to tell)



Face:
Collection 2000 Concealer (1)
Body shop Extra Virgin Minerals Loose Foundation (202)
SleekBlush (fenberry LE christmas sorry)
Sleek Face Contour Kit (Light)




i hope you like it ^_^

Becky X

No comments:

Post a Comment