Wednesday 30 May 2012

Big Badda Boom! *Inspired Makeup look*



 Why hello there my lovelies :3
Today I have an inspired look for you all, I couldnt sleep and was browsing through deviant art and noticed an incredible drawing by someone of leeloo from the fifth element and I couldnt resist giving a makeup look a go and after not sleeping for another 6 or so hours I finally did the look in the early hours of this morning :)
There will be another simpler inspired leeloo look comign up soon I just haven't got it right yet so until I like it it wont be ready haha, however I hope you like this look and let me know what you think, and if you like the idea of me doing more inspired looks ^_^
I would also liek to add this look was made incredibly more difficult for me as I dont own a white gel or liquid eyeliner so had to use kohl and careful orange applying techniques XD



The awesome leeloo, if you haven't seen this film you really should cause shes awesome, lee evans and chris tucker are in it (win!) and it just plain rocks ^_^
Yes I know my mascara missed allot XD that pesky white gets all over the place haha!






Well overall I am really happy with this look, then again I am very tired and my eyes may be decieving me, but i actually like this and I normaly dont like all over orange eye looks so I have managed to convert myself hehe.

What I used:

Eyeliner:
Sleek Eau La La liner (White Noise)
Sugarpill eyeshadow (Tako)

Eyeshadow:
(base) Nyx jumbo eye pencil (milk)
Sugarpill eyeshadow (Flamepoint, Buttercupcake, Love+, Tako)
Sleek Circus palette (bright orange)

How I did it:
First of all I based my eye with my nyx pencil in milk and belended it out all over my lid.
Next I took my sleek liner and drew on my liner, then I set it with Tako.
After that I used flamepoint on a small angled brush and carefully traced around the white then continued to fill in my lid, once that was done I took my love+ and blended that into my crease then blended both out into tako under my brow.
Next I took buttercupcake and added a small amoutn onto my inner corner and blended into the orange slightly.
At this point I realised the orange wasnt bright enough so I took my sleek circus palette and took the orange and patted that over the other orange and then on a small brush under my lower lashes.
I lined my waterline with the same sleek liner from before and did my mascara and I was finito!


Admitidley I made the whole process more difficult for myself by doing the white first, but I wanted it to be very vibrant against the orange, and lining over the orange made it dull and looked awful to me, so after a while of testing on my hand I finally realised what I had to do XD

So as not to bore you any longer with my ramblings I shall end my post here, but please do let me know what you think and if you would like to see any more of these (that I am not already planning offcourse XD)

Becky xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment