Wednesday 2 May 2012

Ginger Snaps Werewolf *Sfx Makeup*

I havn't done anything remotely special effects for a long while so please excuse how terrible this looks! though if I manage to buy any more proper sfx makeup i.e scar wax fake blood and such i will be doing more that will be gorey yay!

I saw ginger snaps the other night on le tv, I hadnt seen it for ages and I just had this sudden urge to to recreate gingers transforming werewolf look so I did ... sort of, with a few tweaks of my own aswell as it gave me an excuse to use my contact lenses!

I just used browns, whites and skin tones from allot of makeup pallettes, I am also terrible at contouring so I know it looks weird but I kinda like it so I decided to share it with the world and I think I'm going to wear the makeup for a bit longer incase someone comes to the door XD


Here are the reference pictures i used:





p.s one has photoshopped fangs just to try and make it look snazzier so forgive my terrible editing job XD



In between some pictures I added a little more and took a little away in places, incase you notice the differences XD I just couldnt get to be 100% happy with it but hey it looks funky in person XD 
I know that it looks hardly anything like the original but i wanted to do my version of it rather than an exact copy not to mention the fact she has latex prosthetics on XD

anyhoo hope you enjoy, I know this is very different from what I have been posting so far but this is also the kind of makeup I am interested in, but if you don't liek this kind of makeup then just dont look.. simples, but if you do care I certainly had fun creating this and it took .. forever XD
and I will have to clean most of mt makeup brushes after all the stuff caked on them lol.

Becky xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment