Friday 4 May 2012

Toxic Rose *makeup look*

So last night I just grabbed a few things I wanted to play with aaand had a huge creative burst.
and I'm actually happy with the result!
The pictures aren't so good but meh cant win em all lol

so yeah I used almost all highstreet makeup but the stuff that wasn't could be duped for easy to get stuff anyhoo ^_^

I really had no idea what to call it so I just went random,
but anyhoo I hope you like it !

p.s ignore the eyebrows I was just playing aroud before I did the makeup and they wouldnt come off XD even with eye-makeup remover ha XD they are still sort of there now XD and they went feckin orange >_>


I normally hate blue on the waterline but it works for this look :3 and made my eyes bluer haha.


 eeeew you can see how unsymmetrical my face is >_>

What i used one my eyes:

*red+blue+black shadows in Sleek Sunset palette
*mua eyeshadows Shade 2 + 12
*Maybelline color tattoo - Permanent taupe (base)
*Sugarpill eyeshadow - Tako (any matte white will do)
*Rimmel sexy curves mascara


How I did it:
I used the maybelline tattoo all over my lid and blended it up over my crease to below my brow,
then I took the mua shade in 12 and patted it over my lid then blend slightly into the crease. (not too much or you will loose the intense color)
Then I took the Red from the sunset palette and patted that above shade 12 and left a few cm gap under my eyebrow and blended, i made sure it had nice soft edges.
The next step you may want to leave out if you have sensitive eyes or you can use a blue eueliner,
but I used the blue from the sunset pallette on a small angled brush and patted it onto my bottom waterline, then blended a little more red just under that staying close to my lashes.
Then I used the black on a small brush and blended a little bit in the outer crease and along my lashline and smoked it out a little.
Next I took another small brush and patted a little mua shade 2 in my inner corner then I used tako (or any matte white you can get) onto my brow bone and blended into the red and finally mascara and I was done!

also for my lips I dont recomend you try it as it may be unsafe but I used the same red and black as I did on my eyes and blended them together simples ^_^

if you try it out I would love to see ^_^
have fun experimenting!


Becky xXx






No comments:

Post a Comment