Saturday 5 May 2012

Fire Proof *Makeup Look*

Today was a very productive day for makeup looks with 2 done and a few more to go before the light fades completely,
these will be very simple and easy to do so i hope you like them ^_^

This look is inspired by a picture I found on the internet I cant find it again now (typical) but it was of an eyeball .. on fire simply put XD

To do thie look I used my cheapie 120 palette from here:

buyincoins

(the site is down at the moment but when it is back up I will make a direct link to the palette, otherwise just search 120 I think that will work)

There are a fair few versions of the 120 palette on the net but this is a nice cheap one that is still good quality! 

I have been cruel to my 120 palette as I almost never use it so I decided to get it out and spoil it rotten and do a whole lookonly using its colors!
 So I hope you like the look I created and go check out that palette its awesome!



 How I did it:
I primed my eyes using mac paint pot in soft ochre, if you recreate this look it is important to prime your eyes before hand to make the colors come out brighter (try using a creamy white base or just a normal eye primer)
Next I took the two reds circled in the picture below and blended them together on my brush (swirling the colors in the pan one after the other) and covered my entire lid, but leaving the inner corner clear, once covered I blended out the edges and then added a small amount under my eye.
Next I took the yellows circled and blended them, then filled in my inner corner and gently blended the red into it, then I carried it down under my eye and added a small amount onto my inner corner waterline.
Next I took a small amount of black and blended that into my crease till it almost dissapeared into the red (just to deepen the color) and finally used the white to go under my brow and blended that slightly into the red.

(sorry if all thats confusing)


So I hope you like the look admitidley it is quite a strong look but if you are brave enough, give it a go and I highly recommend you get the 120 palette as it rocks, and is prefect for creating high impact looks on a budget as I used to use this all the time because thats all I had!


Becky xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment