Friday 11 May 2012

Hazardous *makeup Look*

Hey ^_^
Been a while since I've had the time during the day to do a makeup look, so here is a quick look I did using my new Sleek palette ^_^

It isnt anything special but I had the urge to use a neon yellow and somehow mix in the new sleek palettes colors too, this look is bit odd but I like it, there will be a few more looks using these palettes coming soon ^_^

Also I know this is similar to the Zombie caterpillar look  >Here<  BUT the yellow is very bright and there is teal in there somewhere XD
And I know the pictures are fuzzy but like I said it was juts a quick look ^_^



*EDIT*
I just wanted to mention before I forgot, the eyeliner is amazing on its own as I just found out wiping this off, it is just the sleek liner with the sleek neon yellow patted into it whilst its still tacky and looks awesome :3
just a warning though it takes a bit of rubbing to get it off ^_^

What I used:

Eyes:
NYX Jumbo Pencil (Milk)
Sleek Ultra Matte Palette V2 Darks (Orbit - Teal Color, Highness - Purple Color, Pilow Talk - White, Thunder - Grey Color, Noir - Black)
Sleek Eau La La Liner (Canary Yellow)
Sleek Acid Palette (neon yellow)
Maybelline Gel Liner (Black)
Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara

Hope you enjoyed and if you have any suggestions or requests let me know ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment