Tuesday 22 May 2012

Color Crazy *makeup Look*

Hi everyone ^_^
Just a quick apology for my absence, there has been allot of stuff going on for me at the moment and I didn't have the inspiration to do anything but today I felt a little better and decided to brighten myself up with some nice in your face colors and try a bit of eye color blocking ha!

I really dont know if anyone else would wear this but I know I would ^_^ but I will post here anyhoo and see what you all think ^_^ I  know it's bright but come on its getting warmer in this drizzly litte country so lets enjoy it XD


 As you can see VERY bright ^_^ I adore this blue hehe I used to wear it on its own with just mascara  (which by the way looks stunning) :3 but I wanted to add some other colors to go with it!


I know I made a mess of my lashes lol I didnt wait long enough for it to dry before I blinked and I made the consistency a biiit too dribby Gah! XD



Lol though I would show this, the massive splodge of dried liner on my had hah its soo prettyyy I want to just cover my face in this blue lol.

Now this liner is made using illamasqua sealing gel so has some insane longevity to it, hence why I have to whip out my makeup remover boss to remove it *imagine epic meal time voice >_>*
I might write a review on this stoof as it really does compete with the high brand makeup removers in my opinion!

so onto what I used!

Upper eyeliner:
Illamasqua Sealing Gel
Sugarpill loose eyeshadow (Royal Sugar)
Subsitute, any blue eyeshadow and small amoutn of water, won't last as long but will create similar effect,
also the sleek eau la la liners in blue moon and Cobalt blue are very nice blues and would work just as well though they arent the same color ^_^


Water line eyeliner:
Sleek Eau La La Liner (moulin rouge)
Barry M dazzle dust (99 Bright indigo)

If you want to know how I did this look I will try to explain ^_^

First off I squeezed a small blob of the sealing gel onto the back of my hand and used a small angled liner brush to pick up a small pile of the sugarpill shadow and mixed them together making sure they combined well, then made a nice thick winged eye over my lid,
after this I took my sleek liner and lined my water line creating a little flick on the inner corner, then took a tiny amount of teh barry m dust and smudged it just underneath to add depth, added my mascara and done!

I hope you liked this look and leave any feedback or suggestions in the comments!

I am also currently working on a facebook page for this blog as to better keep updated on people who bother with it ^_^

If you need to contact me use my email address listed in my profile!

See y'all Soon ^_^

Becky xXx



No comments:

Post a Comment